This is the submission form for the 2020 Gomma Photography Grant.
You can submit between 6 and 24 images. From an unfinished, ongoing or completed project.
Any medium: black & white or color, analogue or digital. Polaroid/ instagram etc...
Any genre: Portraiture/ Documentary/ Fine Art/ Black & white/ Photojournalism/ Conceptual/ Landscape...
1 | Submission guidelines:
• 6 to 24 images at 72 dpi (JPGs - sRGB/ RGB)
• 1300 pixels on the longest size.
• A short artist statement.
• A short biography/ resume (optional)
• Please name your images as follow: Name-Surname-imageNumber.jpg
example: Forrest-Gump-01.Jpg, Forrest-Gump-02.Jpg ...
2 | Brief FAQ:
- Are multiple entries allowed? Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry, as long as the images are from different bodies of work.
- What type of work? Any genre. Documentary/ portraiture/ conceptual/ landscapes etc.
- Can I submit fewer than 6 images? That wouldn't be possible. Minimum images requirement is 6.
- I started this 'ongoing' project long time ago, can I still submit it? Yes, it does not matter when you started this work.
- Is it possible to edit submissions? Editing submissions will be possible upon request; only while the respective deadline of the submission fee is still running.
- Do you accept joint submissions? Yes, if you create a work with another photographer you can submit jointly.
- Are you really donating all your profits this year? Yes. The current three charities chosen are: Emergency (Italy), NHS Together (UK), CDC Foundation (USA).
3 | Deadlines:
- Final deadline: 03 November 2020 = 35 €
Winners results announcement: 29 January 2021
Gomma Grant website: http://www.gommagrant.com
For Copyrights and Rights Usage information: https://www.gommagrant.com/copyright2020.html
Data protection: Any information you provide to Gomma will not be used for other commercial purposes and will not be sold, rented, leased or forwarded to any third party.