dear community / dear future Gomma Grant contestants: after a disatisfactory test phase with our new donations-based system - we return to our old way of one fixed fee per submission, making it equal and easy to partake in this years Grant.
This is the submission form for the 2020 Gomma Photography Grant.
You can submit between 6 and 24 images. From an unfinished, ongoing or completed project.
Any medium: black & white or color, analogue or digital. Polaroid/ instagram etc...
Any genre: Portraiture/ Documentary/ Fine Art/ Black & white/ Photojournalism/ Conceptual/ Landscape...
1 | Submission guidelines:
• 6 to 24 images at 72 dpi (JPGs - sRGB/ RGB)
• 1300 pixels on the longest size.
• A short artist statement.
• A short biography/ resume (optional)
• Please name your images as follow: Name-Surname-imageNumber.jpg
example: Bart-Simpson-01.Jpg, Bart-Simpson-02.Jpg ...
2 | Brief FAQ:
- Are multiple entries allowed? Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry, as long as the images are from different bodies of work.
- What type of work? Any genre. Documentary/ portraiture/ conceptual/ landscapes etc.
- Can I submit fewer than 6 images? That wouldn't be possible. Minimum images requirement is 6.
- I started this 'ongoing' project long time ago, can I still submit it? Yes, it does not matter when you started this work.
- Is it possible to edit submissions? Editing submissions will be possible upon request.
- Do you accept joint submissions? Yes, if you create a work with another photographer you can submit jointly.
- Are you really donating all your profits this year? Yes. The current three charities chosen are: Emergency (Italy), NHS Together (UK), CDC Foundation (USA).
3 | Deadlines:
- Early Bird deadline: 31 August 2020 = 20 €
- Final deadline: 27 October 2020 = 35 €
Gomma Grant website: http://www.gommagrant.com
For Copyrights and Rights Usage information: http://www.gommagrant.com/copyright2019.html
Data protection: Any information you provide to Gomma will not be used for other commercial purposes and will not be sold, rented, leased or forwarded to any third party.