Gomma Photography Grant 2022
The 2022 edition of the Gomma Photography Grant is now open.
This is the submission form for the 2022 Gomma Photography Grant. You can submit between 6 and 24 images. From an unfinished, ongoing or completed project.
Any medium: black & white or color, analogue or digital. Polaroid/ instagram etc...
Any genre: Portraiture/ Documentary/ Fine Art/ Black & white/ Photojournalism/ Conceptual/ Landscape...
1 | Submission guidelines:
• 6 to 24 images at 72 dpi (JPGs - sRGB/ RGB)
• minimum 1500 pixels on the longest size.
• A short description.
• A artist statement. (optional)
• A short biography/ resume. (optional)
• Please name your images as follow: Name-Surname-imageNumber.jpg - example: Eugene-Smith-01.Jpg, Eugene-Smith-02.Jpg ...
2 | Brief FAQ:
- Are multiple entries allowed? Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry, as long as the images are from different bodies of work.
- What type of work? Any genre. Documentary/ portraiture/ conceptual/ landscapes etc.
- Can I submit fewer than 6 images? That wouldn't be possible. Minimum images requirement is 6.
- I started this 'ongoing' project long time ago, can I still submit it? Yes, it does not matter when you started this work.
- Is it possible to edit submissions? Editing submissions is only allowed up until 06 September 2022.
- Do you accept joint submissions? Yes, if you create a work with another photographer you can submit jointly.
- Are you really donating to charities? Yes. We constantly donate to charities battling with contemporary issues.
3 | Deadlines:
- Early Bird deadline: Tuesday 06 September 2022 = €20.00 for 24 images. *additional images allowed at extra fee
- Final deadline: Tuesday 08 November 2022 = €35.00 for 24 images. *additional images allowed at extra fee
- Gomma Grant website: http://www.gommagrant.com
- For Copyrights and Rights Usage information: https://www.gommagrant.com/copyright2021.html
- Data protection: Any information you provide to Gomma will not be used for other commercial purposes and will not be sold, rented, leased or forwarded to any third party.