Gomma Photography Grant 2018 opens May 14th 2018
This is the submission form for the 2018 Gomma Photography Grant.
Please submit between 6 and 50 images. From an unfinished, ongoing or completed project.
Any medium: black & white or color, analogue or digital. Polaroid/ instagram etc...
Any genre: Portraiture/ Documentary/ Fine Art/ Black & white/ Photojournalism/ Conceptual/ Landscape...
We are looking for consistency, personality and courage.
1 | Submission guidelines:
• 6 to 50 images at 72 dpi (JPGs - sRGB/ RGB)
• 1300 pixels on the longest size.
• A short artist statement.
• A short biography.
• A breakdown of how you will spend the grant.
2 | Brief FAQ:
- Are multiple entries allowed? Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry, as long as the images are from different bodies of work.
- What type of work? Any genre. Documentary/ portraiture/ conceptual/ landscapes etc.
- Can I submit fewer than 6 images? That wouldn't be possible. Minimum images requirement is 6.
- Even if I submit into the Best Color or B&W Picture? That's correct, minimum images requirement is 6 for any category.
- Why do you charge? Unfortunately, running a contest for a grant like this one comes with substantial costs - from the interface submittable.com fees, to web hosting/ web developing & graphic design costs, to the time-consuming selection process (which can take months), marketing and advertising expenses, etc. Therefore we have been forced to apply a small submission fee this year in order to counterbalance all of these costs.
- I started this 'ongoing' project long time ago, can I still submit it? Yes, it does not matter when you started this work.
- Is it possible to edit submissions? Editing submissions will be possible upon request from the 1st of October up until the 31st of October. If you have submitted under the Early Bird deadline and you would need to edit your submission please send your request by the 31st of August. Please note that it will not be possible to edit submissions after the 31st October.
3 | Deadlines:
• The early bird deadline is 31sth August 2018- ( €15.00 reduced fee)
• The final deadline is 3rd November 2018 - ( €25.00 fee)
Gomma Grant website: http://www.gommagrant.com
For Copyrights and Rights Usage information: http://www.gommamag.com/copyright.html
Data protection: Any information you provide to Gomma will not be used for other commercial purposes and will not be sold, rented, leased or forwarded to any third party.
Please submit below: